At My Imagination, we offer enjoyable and structured lessons in a supportive and friendly atmosphere. Our goal is to engage young child’s imagination and help them to recognise and manage their feelings.
We promote equal opportunities and take a positive approach to learning and building confidence in a supportive environment.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES POLICY
At My Imagination we provide Equal Opportunities for every student, employee, job applicant, client and customer regardless of gender, disability, ethnic origin, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, social and economic status and age (subject to normal student admission or retirement age).
We provide a harmonious working environment to promote learning and maintain mutual respect and treat each student, employee, job applicant, client and customer with respect and encourage achievement and participation from each student
CHILD PROTECTION POLICY
My Imagination is fully committed to safeguarding the well-being of it’s students. Every individual should, at all times, show respect and understanding for their rights, safety and welfare.
We obtain parental permission before publishing any photos of children for advertising purposes.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
All information obtained by My Imagination is used solely by My Imagination for communication and health and safety purposes and will not be passed on to any third party.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
My Imagination carry out risk assessments of each site ensuring the flooring is adequate, the temperature of the room is constant, fire exits are clearly marked and aware of evacuation procedures and a first aid kit is kept on site. An accident book is kept on site at all times and all accidents/incidents are recorded and parents informed immediately. All emergency contact details are kept on site should a parent need to be contacted.
• Children are expected to arrive on time for lessons.
• Do not enter the hall if there is another lesson in progress. Please wait outside quietly.
• Conduct yourself in a way to show mutual respect for others in the class
• Be prepared for lessons dressed in comfortable clothing and bare feet.
• No jewellery is to be worn
• Ensure your child brings a drink of water (No fizzy drinks) and a pillow or cushion.
• No chewing gum or food is allowed in the hall
• Payment for each workshop is due in advance. All payments are non-refundable for any reason eg: sickness, holiday, etc.
• On booking you will be sent an invoice for the payment in advance
**BY COMPLETING AND SIGNING THE BOOKING FORM, YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING AND AGREEING TO ALL OF THE ABOVE.